This two-spindle design is a cost-effective choice for winding a variety of materials. It provides flexibility for the press by winding parent rolls at full press speed and allowing the slower speed roll finishing to be performed on an off-line system. A tension control dancer provides better control of the roll structure and tension at the transfer.
- Provides flexibility for the press by winding parent rolls at full press speed and allowing slower speed roll finishing on off-line system.
- Tension control dancer for better control of roll structure and tension at transfer.
- Two-spindle design allows for production of larger rolls and a variety of materials.
- Web width: up to 20 inch (508 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 32 inch (812 mm)
- Roll weight: up to 600 lbs (272 kg)
- Transfer speed: up to 750 FPM (228 MPM)
- Core size: 3 inch (76 mm)
- Materials: paper, laminates, PS labels , film