The LE envelope splicer offers similar features to the LS Series lap splicer and was designed with a minimum tail splicehead to reduce potential jamb ups when running various envelope paper. The solid construction and high performance make this machine an excellent choice for optimizing envelope machines.
- An excellent choice for optimizing envelope machines with solid construction and high performance.
- Standard 5-inch core capabilities.
- Designed with a minimum tail splicehead to reduce potential jam ups.
- Web Width: Up to 28 Inch (711 mm)
- Roll Diameter: Up to 60 Inch (1524 mm)
- Roll Weight: Up to 1800 LBS (816 Kg)
- Splice Speed: Up to 1200 FPM (375 MPM)
- Core Size: 3 & 5 Inch
- Materials: Envelope Paper