The MTR offers increased production speeds and durability in a smaller footprint. Optional automatic core loading allows for faster turret cycle times, permitting shorter rolls to be run at a higher line speed. A tension-control dancer provides better control of the roll structure and tension at the transfer.
- Increased production speeds and durability with a motion-based control system for precise high-speed indexing of the turret, resulting in improved roll edge quality.
- Finished roll removal with core tray, optional pivoting roll wand.
- Optional fully-automated core loading.
- High-speed PLC processor – provides precise control over high-speed functions.
- Large 10” HMI allows easy operator access to multiple machine functions and parameters, optional movable pendant arm with control screen.
- Web width: up to 22 inch (558 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 16 inch (406mm)
- Roll weight: up to 100lbs (45 kg)
- Transfer speed: up to 750 FPM (228 MPM)
- Core size: 3/4 inch to 3 inch (19 to 76 mm)
- Materials: die cut PS labels with matrix removed