The ZC has two cantilevered roll positions that will feed a continuous supply of material into the press, and the integrated storage festoon eliminates the need to stop for changing rolls. Common features such as robust solid steel plate construction, industry standard components, and a user-friendly design make this unit a cost effective solution for increasing production throughput.
- Two cantilevered roll positions feed a continuous supply of material into the press.
- Integrated storage festoon eliminates need to stop to change rolls.
- Automatic zero speed butt splice at process line speed.
- Diagonal butt splice with no overlap.
- Web width: up to 22 inch (558 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 60 inch (1524 mm)
- Roll weight: up to 1000 lbs (453 kg)
- Core size: 3 inch (76 mm)
- Splice speed: up to 1000 FPM (304 MPM)
- Materials: paper, label stock, tag, film, specialty materials