The ZH splicer is designed specifically for use with heavy paperboard materials. Different configurations are available to accommodate various web widths and materials. The integrated festoon allows for splicing at full line speed, and the operator friendly, single-method splice preparation assures reliable splicing.
- Designed specifically for us with heavy paperboard materials up to 32pt.
- Different configurations available to accommodate various web widths and materials.
- Automatic zero speed butt splice at process line speed.
- Diagonal butt splice with no overlap.
- Web width: up to 50 inch (1270 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 72 inch (1828 mm)
- Roll weight: up to 6400 lbs (2903 kg)
- Splice speed: up to 1000 FPM (304 MPM)
- Idler size: 8 inch (203 mm) for ZH
- Core size: 12 inch (304 mm)
- Materials: up to 32 pt. paperboard