The ZL splicer is designed specifically for use with light paperboard materials. Different configurations are available to accommodate various web widths and materials. The integrated festoon allows for splicing at full line speed, and the operator friendly, single-method splice preparation assures reliable splicing.
- Designed specifically for us with paperboard materials up to 24pt.
- Different configurations available to accommodate various web widths and materials.
- Automatic zero speed butt splice at process line speed.
- Diagonal butt splice with no overlap.
- Web width: up to 50 inch (1270 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 72 inch (1828 mm)
- Roll weight: up to 6400lbs (2903 kg)
- Splice speed: up to 1000 FPM (304 MPM)
- Idler size: 6 inch (152 mm) for ZL
- Core size: 12 inch (304 mm)
- Materials: up to 24 pt. paperboard