The PTH is engineered to handle self-wound film such as tapes or laminates in roll-fed applications. The machine has a horizontal design for low clearance press mounting. Downtime due to roll changes is eliminated, saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Engineered to handle self-wound film such as tapes or laminates in roll-fed applications.
- Horizontal design for low clearance press mounting.
- Swing out splicehead and spindles for easy splice preparation.
- Roll follower assembly for unwinding of self-wound-single-direction.
- Web width: up to 17 inch (431 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 18 inch (457 mm)
- Roll weight: up to 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Core size: 3 inch (76 mm)
- Splice speed: up to 500 FPM (152 MPM)
- Materials: self-wound film, unsupported film
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184