The ZG can be installed on new or existing press lines. Two shaftless roll positions will feed a continuous supply of material into the press, while the integrated storage festoon eliminates the need to stop for changing rolls. In-register splicing capabilities are available for running pre-printed material which can dramatically reduce waste in the press when re-registering.
- Two shaftless roll positions feed a continuous supply of material into the press.
- Integrated storage festoon eliminates need to stop to change rolls.
- Automatic zero speed butt splice at process line speed.
- Diagonal butt splice with no overlap.
- Web width: up to 40 inch (1016 mm)
- Roll diameter: up to 60 inch (1524 mm)
- Roll weight: up to 3000lbs (1360 kg)
- Core size: 3 inch (76 mm)
- Splice speed: up to 1000 FPM (304 MPM)
- Materials: paper, label stock, tag, film, specialty materials